The rise of digital approaches to mental health has led to the development of prediction, detection and treatment solutions based on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Digital interventions, especially web and smartphone apps, are integrating AI to improve mental health care and optimize user experience. A modern data flow enables the development of mental health prediction and detection models based on data-driven AI methods.
Despite the upsurge in depression and anxiety triggered by the pandemic, the problem of suicide has not improved. Based on trained datasets, AI algorithms identify people’s behavior and mental activities and help in suicide prevention. Suicide is prevented by detecting patterns and acting quickly to avoid negative consequences. With the adoption of AI, specialists can understand the mental health of victims and solve the problem earlier. In this way, it helps to reduce the number of suicides in the world. In the field of mental health, AI has been used. Currently, AI is used in both clinician- and consumer-marketed applications, but there are many challenges with its current implementation, including efficiency,
confidentiality and security.
Social media and internet browsing have reduced face-to-face communication and increased loneliness due to prolonged internet use. The use of AI-based mental health apps has increased due to the increase in mental disorders caused by chronic diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Additionally, poor work-life balance, poor eating habits, social isolation, busy schedules, and relationship issues are all contributing factors to the rise of mental illness around the world, especially in developed and emerging countries. The creation of advanced and updated applications, as well as increased awareness among the people of developing economies, are expected to open up prospects during the forecast period.
In this report, the global mental health AI market has been segmented on the basis of supply, technology, disorder type, and geography. Based on supply, the AI in mental health market has been categorized into solutions and services. Based on the technology, the AI in mental health market has been segmented into ML, natural language processing, and others.
By geography, the AI in mental health market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The North America region is currently the most dominant market for the global AI in mental health market. Smartphone adoption, network advancements, and internet and social media penetration are driving the market. Increased mental health awareness in recent years, addictions to different substances, and decreased social interactions have contributed to the growth of APAC.
The report includes
- 12 data tables and 16 additional tables
- A brief general overview of the global market for AI in mental health prediction, detection and treatment solutions
- Global market trend analyses, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections through 2027
- Estimate real market size and revenue forecast for AI in Mental Health Market, and offer corresponding market share analysis, technology, disorder type and geographical region
- Updated information on market drivers and opportunities for AI in improving mental health care, key changes and trends, industry-specific regulations and challenges, and other demographic factors that will shape this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Discussion of industry value chain analysis for AI in Mental Health market providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved with a focus on solution and service providers across geographical areas
- Patent Activity and Examination of Granted Patents for AI in Mental Health by Broad Category
- Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and industry revenue
- Company profiles of key industry players including Ginger, Lyra Healthcare Inc., Quartet and Woebot Health
|Number of pages||50|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2022||$880.7 million|
|Expected market value (USD) by 2027||$3844.2 million|
|Compound annual growth rate||34.3%|
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Market Outlook
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Opportunities/Technology Impact in Each Disorder Type
4.1 Market Opportunities
4.1.1 Growing number of AI start-ups dedicated to mental health
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Apps Providing Ease of Access
4.2 Type of disorder
4.2.1 Suicide management
4.2.2 Stress management
4.2.3 Mood disorder
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Offer, Technology
5.1 AI in Mental Health Market by Supply
5.2 Ai in Mental Health Market, By Technology
5.2.1 Automatic learning
5.2.2 Natural language processing
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
6.2 North America
6.5 Rest of the world
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
Chapter 8 Project Scope and Methodology
8.1 Scope of the report
8.3 Analyst Skills
8.4 Custom Search
8.5 Related Research Reports
- Lyra Health Inc.
- Mindstrong Health
- New Life Solution Inc.
- Spring Care Inc.
- talkspace inc.
- Woebot Health
- Wysa Ltd.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gy021r
Global AI in Mental Health Market